วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2557

My profile

                                                                     

                                            My profile

     Name - My name is Thicha  Rodprasert                                                                                              
     Nickname - My nickname is Phakkard.
      Age  - I am 12  years old.                        
     My birthday -My birthday is on 7 octber 2001.
       Address -I  live in  Phakhai district Phanakornsriayutthaya province
    Education -I Finished prathom 6 at watphophakhai witthayakarn school.
    Education -Now I study at kanchanapisak witthayalai suphanburi school
    My favourite colour - My favourite colour is Pink and Blue
    My favourite subject -My favourite subject is English and Art
    My favourite food - My favourite food is fried rice
    My favourite friut  - My favourite friut is coconut and mango
 

 











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น